We are proud to launch the first installment of our Flight Bite Nite series. This month, Chef David Valencia is preparing four delicious plates to accompany four amazing brews from Ballast Point Brewery. The featured beers for the evening will be the following:
- Pescodero Pilsner -- a Czech pilsner
- Calm Before the Storm -- a golden cream ale with coffee and vanilla
- Sour Wench -- a juicy blackberry sour
- Calico Amber -- caramel delicious
- Pumpkin Down -- a Scottish-style ale
- Even Keel -- a crisp session IPA
- Grapefruit Sculpin -- a fruited India Pale Ale
- Tonguebuckler -- an India Red Ale
- Victory at Sea -- a coffee vanilla Imperial Porter
- Victory at Sea barrel aged -- errrmagawd!
Four delicious small bites to pair on our Flight Bite (TM).
- Pescadero Pilsner paired with a raspberry fruit roll up
- Blackberry Sour Wench paired with pickled orange and cilantro
- Pumpkin Down paired with bacon croquettes, pumpkin down syrup
- Victory at Sea paired with celery root panna cotta and apple
As always, the beers will also be available for ordering in both standalone servings and flights, so don't miss out on this chance to taste some extraordinary California beer you won't normally see on tap here!